AFRICAN TRIBAL PREEMIE REBORN BABY "TANESHA"- BOOKED
from Meredith sculpted by Bonnie Brown
Ltd Edition Long Sold Out- COA 584/750
Please keep in mind that mt art dolls are not toys so are not suitable for children. Tanesha is an unique and unrepeatable piece and has to be handle with care.
* NOTE.- In addition to the Tanesha´s front tummy plate, I also painted a belly plate that I used as a painting test vinyl piece along the Tanesha´s creative progress. I used the vinyl belly to check the coloring palette befor apply any layer on the long sold out kit so this testing piece is NOT included but if the collector wish it I can add it as a gift.
Tanesha is painted with Geneis Heat Paints. I apply many fine layer of paint to give the skintone depth and realism. I always work for the best and natural result in my ethnic babies. Tanesha is delicatly painted complexion with slight mottling, and strategic 3D veining, wet areas, capillaires,rash, birth marks, rash, little scratch, cute moles, hyperpigmentation skin spots , hand painted flaky skin effect... And every details has been shaded and bright places. The finish is a varnish protection and a texture medium to increase real skin appearence. A complex set of nuances that print realism to her skin. Her nostrils have been shaded.
- Hand painted strategic flaky skin effect on the palms of the hand and the soles of the feet.
- Hyperpigmentation skin spots
- Strategic 3D veining
- Tribal bodypainting: The body painting is inspired by the African tribes of Ethiopia. I chose very basic geometric figures of great beauty for their simplicity and their irregular and childish points. These details are sealed, resealed and more than sealed but I still recommend taking care of these areas because they are raised motifs.
Rooting: High quality Afro human hair rooted to add a tribal styling detail in the top of the head. Note that human afro hair is much thicker and rebellious in its curvatures than mohair so when I root afro heads, the needles used are thicker than the 46 gauge that I normaly use.
Tanesha has 1 strong magnet in the mouth for magnetic pacifier so please keep away from heart pacemakers and electronic equipment. I can remove the magnet if needed.
Cute purple tutu and feathers headband
Pink Body and peony cap
Funny handmade feather tribal skirt
White body and headband
3 ornaments for the hair in different colors
Receiving melpha wrap
Latidos Reborn Care Instruction
Latidos Reborn Birth Certificate
*Props, blankets, wraps, paper flowers, tipi, bibs, toys... you see in the photos are not included.
My babies are reborn at the seaside and they all are painted and photographed with natural light. Coloring wraps and props can project different nuances in the skin tone but this is the idea: to show to my clients how my skin tone adapt to the different lighting and colors. Also coloring and brightness can vary depending on the screen of your personal computer.
This photos have been taken in a variety of natural lighting conditions and different days (from sunny to cloudy) to show the changes of Tanesha´s skin tones and her volumes.
* I always use scent wafers so if you have any type of allergy you need notify to take it off. Also if you have any problem with magnets.
Skin tone: African Tribal
Weight: about 3lb 1oz
Full arms and Legs
Hair: Bald effect with tribal motif and tribal top rooted with quality Afro human hair
Eyelashes: Curly silk mohair
Magnets: 1 mouth
Non Gender Tummy Plate
Brown German glass eyes
Natural appearance manicure
Tono de piel: Africano Tribal
Peso aprox: 1,365 Kg
Medida: 40 cm
Brazos y piernas completos
Pelo: sin pelo, decorado con motivos africanos y detalle de pelo afro enraizado.
Pestañas: Curly silk mohair
Imanes: 1 Boca
Cuerpo de tela
Placa delantera no sexada
Ojos de cristal alemán en color marrón
Manicura de apariencia natural
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved 2020